Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm One!

Guess what today is! Can you guess? Are you guessing? Come on...guess!

Done guessing? Give up? Need a hint?

Today is my Blogiversary! Yes, that is right...I have been blogging for an ENTIRE YEAR! I can't believe it is here already.

In honor of my Blogiversary (and because I couldn't think of anything else to do) here are my Top 10 favorite posts so far! Have fun reading. I had fun reminiscing.

10. ACK! A mouse!
9. 2 of my favorite things, saving money and Target.
8. Here is one of my earliest posts. I actually have my feet propped up on this table, right now!
7. Oh, the clock!
6. I'm still undecided on this one.
5. I still get stressed out about this!
4. The sign is now gone, but not the phone calls!
3. Just call ahead, that's all I ask!
2. He can be so sweet, yet so destructive.
1. This has been a favorite. It's a story I will tell for years to come!

4 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

It is tradition to do your 100 things about you post now! Unless you do that for your 100th post.
Congrats on your blogaversary!

Fratzels said...

Okay - the playland thing stressed me out and I was only reading it. We avoid the McDonald's in our area that has one cause I'm not ready to send my little man in it!

Janelle said...

Well I'm glad I've been with you for the whole time! How fun!

Pam said...

Happy Blogiversary! I enjoy reading about all of your adventures!