Thursday, January 10, 2008

*UPDATE!* Oh Where is My Cell Phone?

I need to vent so please bare with me.

Tonight I just had to go shopping because I had a coupon that was expiring today. I couldn't miss out on a deal, even if there was a tornado warning in our area.

Well, during all the exciting times of running into and out of stores to get some "deals" I have misplaced my cell phone. I am just so angry with myself.

As of this moment there is no telling where the phone is. Donnie went back to the stores to look for it and there was no sign of it. Hopefully we'll get a call tomorrow that it was found. I can only hope! If not, I guess I'll be going to get a new one...UGH!!!!

Well, I did not find my phone, but the lovely people at AT&T allowed me to upgrade my phone early, so for the price of FREE I was able to get a new phone! Yippee!

2 comments:

LizzyBee said...

So sorry about your cell phone!! Hopefully it will turn up:)

I was out shopping during the tornado thing too! I had to pick up a prescription, and I spent an hour looking at nail polish colors and makeup.

Fratzels said...

Oye - never a good thing when that happens. It happened to me right after I got my phone. Turns out I dropped it in the parking lot of panera. Some nice customer took it inside and left it with them. When I called it, the manager of Panera answered. It gave me hope that there are good people in the world!