Sunday, April 22, 2007

Is it a squirrel or a skunk???

I thought I knew my animals until I was attempting to help Hoss work on a puzzle this weekend. I picked up this animal and told him it was a skunk...


Then I looked at the puzzle and it said...


I have seen several squirrels in my life, but I have never seen a black one with white stripes on it.

What is even better is that I read the word, "Squirrel" to Hoss before realizing what it said and now he picks up that puzzle piece and says, "quirl."

Don't blame me for teaching my son that a skunk-like animal is a squirrel, blame it on the puzzle!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

sue the company! blasphemy! lol

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Hm. That squirrel must be having an identity crisis!

Qtpies7 said...

thats incredibly stupid! LOL I hate when stuff like that happens. Surely that is a skunk.
We have a game called Fact or Crap and one of the questions on the box is that more than 100,000 earths would fit in the sun, the box says crap, but its actually a fact. My kids and dh looked it up. Now we can question any answer we don't like, right?