Saturday, January 5, 2008

Super Saving Saturday Deals!!

I had some great deals this week.

First, on New Year's Day we decided to go grab some lunch. I am a huge fan of Zaxby's and I saw that there was a deal that if you joined their E-mail club you get a free meal deal. Well, of course I signed myself and my husband up. In return, our meals were free. Since it was Tuesday, all kids 10 and under eat free, so Jake was free as well. We all three ate lunch for free. And it was delicious!

Wednesday I visited Target where I got some great deals on Huggies!
Here is what I bought:

* Christmas bows (75% off clearance) -- 99 cents
* 3 8 pack of Christmas cards -- 75 cents (totally, 25 cents each)
* Pull Ups -- $9.54
* 3 64ct. Huggies wipes at $2.39 each -- $7.17
* 2 Huggies body washes at $2.84 each -- $5.68
Total before coupons: $24.13

I used 3 of the Target $3 off any 2 Huggies items (halfway down the page)= $9
3 75 cents off Huggies wipes = $2.25
2 $1 off Huggies body wash = $2
Huggies Pull Up coupon = $2

Total after coupons and before tax: $8.88

My total was less than the cost of the Pull-Ups! It was a great shopping day. I have plans to go back next week and get a few more items.

To see some more great deals visit Money Saving Mom.

4 comments:

Lady Why said...

That Huggies deal sounds incredible! I'm going to have to check that one out!

Mommin' It Up! said...

awesome!! way to go!! There's nothing like getting diapers & wipes on the cheap!

Unknown said...

Hi, I liked reading about your savings at Target!!

I posted some Target deals on my blogs. You can use the huggies coupons on the clearance swim diapers and I also got some free diaper rash cream with the printable coupon I posted on my site. Hope this helps you!

Sara
http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com/2008/01/target-deals.html

Pam said...

Great tip on Zaxby's! I wasn't even sure there was one around here, but there is, so I signed me and my husband up. Is it universal that kids eat free on Tuesdays? Does that count dinner time too? I think I have only been to a Zaxby's once in my life, if at all. It sure looks yummy, and you can't beat free! It will be particularly fun to leave a larger-than-usual tip because we didn't have to pay for the meal!