Monday, April 16, 2007

Freedom...if only for a moment

Friday night, after the date, I decided I wanted to go to a local bi-annual consignment sale. I left the house at 10 p.m...alone! I felt like I was doing something wrong. I haven't been out of the house so late alone in a very long time. I was excited, I felt a sense of freedom, my adrenaline was pumping. I mean, come on folks, the mall was even closed!

Yes, I was only going to a consignment sale, but it was exciting. I was going alone, without lugging a stroller out of the car and entertaining a toddler. Alone, with a sense of freedom.

It's the simple things in life that can be so exciting! The simple things!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

I barely remember alone time..... I had a brief taste of freedom before Trinity and Sam, but its gone again, lol. And its worth it.
I get away once a month for Ladies night out, but I have to bring the nursling with me.
I hope you had a great time out!