Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For Heather UPDATED


Boomama is having a day of love for Heather today. Heather was diagnosed last week with an inoperable brain tumor. She is a mother of 3 children and a faithful servant of Christ. I don't personally know Heather, but I feel as if I know her as I have read her blog prior to her diagnosis and her candid feelings and thoughts upon the diagnosis of her brain tumor have touched my heart. Next week Heather is going to the Mayo Clinic for further consultation with neurosurgeons regarding her tumor. Boomama is leading the blogging mommas in support for Heather. She is raising money through Paypal for Heather. Go visit Boomama's site for more info on this crusade for a sister in Christ. And also visit Beth at I Should be Folding Laundry as she is having a prize giveaway for Heather's supporters. And please remember Heather in your prayers throughout her journey.

** UPDATED TO ADD: Wow! Everyone really stepped out to help Heather and her family! As of 7:50 p.m. tonight $8307.46 has been raised for Heather and is growing!

1 comment:

Diane Viere said...

It is amazing...isn't it...how much we feel like we know another blogger....even though we have never actually met. I think that a heart to heart connection must be defined as knowing one another!

This is such a great, loving, caring, and generous blogging community!

Diane