Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm a ROCKIN' GIRL BLOGGER!


Guinevere has awarded me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award!!! I am so thrilled and honored. I'd like to thank my husband for giving me time to blog....well, I won't bore you with an acceptance speech, but I want to name some other people Rockin' Girl Bloggers!
1. Jessie at Seriously Though. Jessie and I go way back, to high school days. I love this girl and her accounts of life as a new mom are honest and funny. Love ya girl...you are definitely a Rockin' Girl Blogger!
2. Janelle at Everday Stories. Janelle is the mother of 3 boys, from 5 to toddler, that is an amazing feet, especially considering she also works full-time. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. So Janelle, you deserve some recognition!!
3. Jessica at Itty Bitty Bits of Me. Jessica and I have way too much in common, I believe it has something to do with the name. Jessica is also a mom...to two beautiful little girls. She is also honest about the fun and struggles of being a mom, which is why she ROCKS!! We aren't alone in this world of raising kids...we have all the same struggles!
4. Lisa at QTPies 7. I have only one thing to say...she is the mother of 7 kids. (I think I see a theme here with my nominations!)
5. Ang at The Toy Box Blew Up! Ang was my first roommate all those years ago in college. Love ya girl! And, yes, she is also a mom, to Mikey!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Aren't you the sweetest!?!
I'm so unprepared! I didn't expect to win such an honor!
I owe it all to my awesome Rockin blog readers, and my family who lets me blog to keep me out of their hair so they don't have to clean their rooms.