Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday -- Multitasking Bath time

While Jake takes baths I use this time in the bathroom to tidy up a bit.

Since I have to spend at least 30 minutes or more in the bathroom with him I immediately clean him up and then let him play in the tub (which he greatly enjoys).

As he is playing I use this time to clean the bathroom. This past week I have straightened and organized my bathroom cabinets. I have also been able to use this time to in the past to clean the rest of the bathroom that is not being used.

Being a busy mom every minute is precious so multi-tasking during bath time works for me!

For more Works for Me Wednesday tips visit Rocks in My Dryer.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I do the same thing!

Anonymous said...

I do this too! I've got 3 in the tub, so play time extends a bit - and it's so easy to clean or just straighten while keeping an eye on them at the same time.

Sandy said...

Hey, thanks for visiting me!
I hope you win my contest!
Sandy
4 Reluctant Entertainers

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

I have been doing this for years! I have spent many hours in the bathroom with 5 boys!