Wednesday, July 25, 2007

WHAT??? Quite literally, WHAT???

Have you seen this commercial? The one for Listen Up V3 (which I believe stands for Volume 3, where are the other 2??).


If you haven't seen this commercial, go watch it, then come back.


I'll wait.


Insert Jeopardy theme song


Oh great, you're back.


Yes, you heard right!


You can listen in to a conversation ACROSS the street.


Or a conversation across the room.


Honestly folks, are we really that shallow of people in this country that we actually advertise for listening device so we can eavesdrop on our neighbors or co-workers?


Did you notice the couple in church? Are they listening to the minister or the two busy bodies in the back of the church gossiping during service?


Because for only $14.99 you too can be a busy body!


Hmm...too bad I'm trying to cut back on frivilous purchases!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that ad was crazy!

Qtpies7 said...

I was thinking that is not fun, and I'd better watch what I say, lol. Then my son said "Yeah, those look cool!"