Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yep, I'm a mom!

Lately I have realized that I am really an official mom! How do I know? Well, let me tell you!


This week at work when I saw electrical outlets uncovered I immediately thought I needed to get some plug covers so little fingers would not find the outlets. I don't work with little fingers...I work with adults...there is NO need for plug covers!


If I go somewhere alone I go over to the passenger side of the car to get Jake out, even if he is not there.


3 out of 5 days I end up at work with some type of kid stain on my clothes.


A few weeks ago as I got Jake out of the car seat and helped him to the ground he immediately grabbed my hand. I nearly cried...he was sooooooo precious!

I don't even attempt to find television shows I am interested in on Saturday mornings. I immediately find the Disney channel.

Due to the Saturday morning cartoons I can now sing the theme songs to all Nick Jr. and Clubhouse Disney shows.

I have acquired a love for grilled cheese sandwiches!

I have "Brown Bear," "Very Hungry Caterpillar," and numerous other children's books memorized.

And my favorite, I constantly hum, "Deep and Wide," "Little Light of Mine," and "Go Diego Go!"

No comments: