Monday, June 18, 2007

MY VERY FIRST MEME!!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!!! I have been tagged for my very.first.meme!!!! At least I think it's my first tag...I haven't seen any others! Jessica at Itty Bitty Bits of Me tagged me for this 5 Things about me Meme. She was even so sweet to leave me a message that said she tagged me and hoped that would be okay. OKAY???? Oh my lands it made my day! So here goes! Oh, and I hope the 5 people I tag at the end won't mind either! :)

5 Snacks I enjoy
1) chocolate ice cream with reese's pieces...YUM!!!
2) Chips with melted cheese and salsa
3) Mikesells Honey BBQ chips
4) McDonald's hot fudge sundae (when their darn ice cream machine is working!)
5) DQ's ice cream cake

5 songs that I know all the lyrics to
1) Sponge Bob Squarepants Theme Song (I can't help if Jake LOVES that show, much to my chagrin)
2) Baby Got Back by Sir Mix Alot (don't ask!)
3) "Father Abraham" (it doesn't have many words!) and all the kid songs on Jake's Toddler Action Bible Songs cd
4) The Backyaaaaaardigaaaaannssss!!
5) Most praise songs

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1) Build my own home, in the beautiful bluegrass country area
2) Pay off ALL my bills and become debt free
3) Quit my job
4) Go back in time and be on The Price is Right
5) Drive across the country from east coast to west and back, in a convertible, on Route 66

5 Bad Habits
1) Twirling my hair around my fingers
2) Nagging (Donnie would say it's a habit!)
3) Procrastinating
4) Watching WAY too much TV
5) Doing things myself without teaching someone else how to do it (I'm awful about this at work...I could never be a teacher!)

5 Things I would Never Wear Again
1) Pegged jeans
2) Any tapered leg pants
3) Fake gold jewelry (not because I'm a snob, but because I'm allergic to it...literally, not "allergic")
4) One word...pleats
5) Skort

5 Things I Like to Do
1) Spend time with my entire family
2) Surf the bloggy world
3) Play with Jake (we just looked out the window for birds...he heard one outside and immediately ran to the couch and started to look out the window. We said "Here Birdies" but they wouldn't come to see us...maybe next time!)
4) Eat at Penn Station (It's SOOO YUMMY!)
5) Clip coupons and save money!

Five People I Tag:
1) Janelle at Everyday Stories
2) Ang at The Toy Box Blew Up!
3) Guinevere at Guinevere's Thoughts on Nothing in Particular
4) Lisa at Our Seven QT Pies
5) Last, but not least, my high school bud, Becca at The Hatfields, she needs something to jump start that blog!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Its VBS week at our house, and one of our computer's is down, so its going to be a challenge getting this meme done! I'll work on it, though. We're having a birthday party here tonight, so I probably won't be able to find the time today.