Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Funny Song Linkage!

Donnie has made a few cds for Jake which mostly have kid's songs from TV shows. Sometimes he surprises us and puts some funny different song on the cds, usually by comedian Heywood Banks. Here are a couple of these which we have enjoyed!

Be prepared to laugh!

18 Wheels on a Big Rig

Yeah Toast!! Jake especially likes this one as he will sing "YEAH Toast!" at breakfast time.

Interstate 80 Iowa If I have been on Interstate 80 in Iowa I don't remember it and I think it is probably because I slept through it! :)

Big Butter Jesus This song is about this statue in southern Ohio

The Nascar Song (this song is by Tim Wilson)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love Heywood! However I've converted to being a KLOVE listener full time, so don't hear him much anymore.

That statue is so strange (and relatively near me).