Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Snow Day

Well, the forecast was right. It snowed! We have about 5-6 inches at our house. Early this morning Hoss and I went outside and played in the snow. At that time there was probably only 4 inches.

We don't have gloves for Hoss so he had to wear a pair of mine. He wasn't too keen on this idea and we had to make a couple changes while playing.

Hoss had little interest in doing anything except going down his slide. He immediately decided he needed to dust off the snow.

Eventually he was able to slide down.

And what fun it was!

And while I'm down here on the ground I better taste this snow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. No crackers? Will he turn into a gremlin? Haha, I like that name.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

MomOf4 said...

What a cutie pie! My hands are cold just looking at him without mittens! Very sweet! :)

Ang said...

Hoss looks like he had a blast!! Hope that you had a nice relaxing weekend!

Mikey gets to venture back out into the snow today.... it should be interesting... the snow is almost as deep as he is tall!!! Have fun!!!

Jessica said...

Hey! Soooo jealous of all your snow! We just got a little over an inch. Looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Those snow pictures are awesome! This gets me very excited because we are moving to the Northeast very soon!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady

Jennifer Swanepoel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Made a typo...that's why I deleted my comment. Let's try again!

It wasn't yellow snow, was it?