Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bloggy Basketball Bonanza

Are you ready for some fun??

I've decided to go ahead and plunge in with the NCAA basketball bracket fun. If you are interested in participating, click here to sign up. You do not have to be a blogger to participate, just a basketball fan. Ok, you don't even need to be a basketball fan, just someone who is ready for a good competition!

If you need to enter a password, it is dontgivehim

Good Luck to all. And even if you don't know a darn thing about basketball it's still fun to participate! I just like to pick the teams I have heard of!

There will be a prize for the winner. What the prize will be is a surprise. To you and me! :) I'll announce the prize tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I hope you have lots of fun, but it's not really my thing. :)

Jessica said...

I'm in. My pics are totally random and I don't know how scientific my thought process was, but we'll see. Should be fun!