Saturday, March 15, 2008

6, 7, 8, 9, 3, 2, 1 GO!

This week left me in the dust! I have had several things on my brain to blog about, but life has stepped in and hasn't let me write. I even forgot about the Infomercial Extravaganza on Thursday! I'm sure you are all soooooooo upset about that! :)

On a different note, Hoss has been talking a lot more lately. He is cracking me up!

Last night as I was lying with him in his bed at bedtime he was repeating,

"Coz ur eyes. Way down. Go Seep. *Snore* *Snore* *Snore*"

Yes, my lovely child was making snoring noises. We have quite the commedian on our hands here.

At lunchtime today he was looking at his placemat and was telling me what all the numbers were. He would said, "6, 7, 8, 9, 3, 2, 1, GO!" Then, "6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 3, 17, 14, 1."

I didn't even know he knew numbers higher than 10. He's showing me.

He has also been saying his ABCs, but rather randomly. He'll often start with Q or D or a random letter. But don't sing along with him; he gets very angry. He needs his own spotlight.

1 comment:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

That's so exciting!!!

Lance makes little sneeze noises; "ah-CHOO." No ABCs yet!