Monday, March 12, 2007

Whew...I am glad today is over!

Well today started with me waking up at 5:55 a.m. and wondering why my husband was already in the shower. Then I realized it was not 5:55 a.m., but it was 6:55 a.m. and I needed to get moving so I could be at work by 8 a.m. I went and got the kiddo up and ready. My husband took him to my in-laws for the day while we went to work.

When I left for work I recognized that I had a flat tire (yet ANOTHER nail). It was definitely not driveable. I pulled out the "Fix a Flat" and attempted to apply it to the tire. Well instead of going into the tire the mixture sprayed all over me! Just fabulous! Needless to say, it did not inflate the tire.

I called my DH to come pick me up as he did not have to be at work until 8:30. Well he had received a call while on the way to drop off the kiddo that he needed to come in early because someone was not able to make it. So he was not able to come get me and take me to work. Lovely!

I was able to call a co-worker who came and picked me up. Then I had to figure out how to get my car to the tire store to get it fixed. My only options were to call a tow truck. However, I would not be able to leave work at that time as I had to conduct a training.

Long story short, my husband met the tow truck and the tire was fixed.

Oh, but that is not the end of my day. Work was insane! Nothing that is exciting to talk about so I will spare you the boredom.

So when I get home I realize that my 17 month old is completely constipated. I only figured this out after I fed him grilled cheese and yogurt for supper. Yeah...that's not gonna help. So as he cried for the last hour before he went to bed and refused to drink any juice to help the situation, I sent my DH to the store for suppositories. He arrived back home after the kiddo was in bed. As of right now there has still been no p**ping (I MUST disguise the word, you can just imagine the Google search I had), hopefully an AM suppository will help. Poor baby!

Can it get any better? I don't know...the week does not look too promising work wise!

Don't forget to check out the Bball Bracket fun mentioned below! Email me to join the fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Have you read the book "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day?" I think it might lift your spirits a bit. Your poor thing! I hope you're sleeping well (it's 2 am. I'm wide awake. It's a great time to catch up on blogs. lol!) and will have a glorious day tomorrow!