Thursday, March 29, 2007

Speedy Gonzales


This morning as I was taking Hoss to my in-laws before work, I went through an intersection with a yellow light. I told Hoss "Hold on tight, we're going." He responded with, "Go! Go! Go!"

After I stopped laughing (and panicking due to the police officer sitting at the same intersection...luckily he felt no need to come chase me down. He must have known what a good citizen I am after my last police encounter!) I thought that I may not need to be teaching my 17 month old to speed. But if he is an adrenaline junky like his mom (at least in my younger days) then I better teach him to save his money now for those tickets in 16 years.

1 comment:

best online pharmacy in USA said...

Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.