Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday -- Cheerios Mix

I have a new favorite snack. It is so addictive. I am craving some right now. I can't keep any in my house because I will eat it all in one sitting.

What is this new drug of mine?

Cheerios Snack Mix.

I personally like the original flavor the best, but it also comes in Cheddar which is also good. I will only buy it when it is on sale and I have coupons (which I collect from any person I know who doesn't want their's). Unfortunately my pantry is without Cheerios Snack Mix right now, but I am hoping for a sale soon. Maybe next week?

Hey Cheerios -- we need a sale. Oh, and you can ship me a case if you wouldn't mind.

This is NOT an advertisement. It is my personal opinion on a GREAT snack!

So run, don't walk, to your local grocery and pick up some Cheerios Snack Mix!!!

For more Works for Me Wednesday lists go visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

2 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

That sounds YUMMY!

Jessie said...

MMMMMMmmmm.....I agree. I LOVE that stuff!!! And I too, eat it in one sitting - that's why it's not at my house.