Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Perty by Thirty -- Week 22

I turned it around this week and lost 3.8 pounds! Yippee!

I am up to 54 pounds lost total.

My employer began a fitness initiative this week that they do annually. A group of us at work joined up and we are hoping to lose the largest percentage of weight! Part of the initiative is to do some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes for 50 days. Yesterday we walked for 30 minutes during our lunch break and we have plans to do so again today! Having friends on the same track really helps with the motivation factor.

Next week is the typical 4 week mark in which I gain weight. I am determined not to gain this time. I am going to count my points carefully and exercise every day in hopes a weight loss will be seen at the scale next week.

Plus, my three year old told me that I looked like Big Show (a wrestler) when I was wearing my swim suit on Sunday. Next summer he won't be saying that!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You seem to be gathering a good support network for some more good weight loss! Work and Hoss :) Way to go on your weight loss! I'll be praying for you to stay on track during this notorious fourth week ;)