Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a party...a pizza party!

I got into the Dominos House Party. If you aren't familiar with house parties, check out their website. Basically, different companies of all different types (restaurants, television shows, juice, tuna, etc.) offer opportunities to host a party to debut new items. These parties are for anyone who is interested in participating. You have to request to be a host and a few weeks before the party date (determined by the website) they will select hosts.

I just recently began to request to be a hostess. I was thrilled to get in on one of my first requests.

On June 20th I will be hosting a house party for Dominos pizza's American Legends pizzas. My house party pack arrived a few days ago. In a pizza box!


The pack included a $75 gift card to purchase one of the new six American Legends pizzas as well as "You Gotta be Kidding," a "Would you Rather" kids version game, coupons for the game, and coupons for free popcorn at AMC movie theaters.


We will be visiting my parents on the 20th and will be hosting the party at their house. All of our extended family has been invited and I'm sure we will have a great time testing the new pizzas!

I will be sure to let you all know what we think. And I hope the party doesn't ruin my weight loss! :)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That sounds like fun!

Moderation is the key, right?

Natalie said...

That is great!