Monday, March 2, 2009

Perty by Thirty Week Eight

I just had to go check last week's post to see what week I'm on with this weight loss journey. It's all becoming a blur.

This week I lost 1.2 pounds!

Bringing my total to 24.4lb. I am hoping that next week I'll hit the big 2-5 mark which will be 1/6th of the way to my goal of 150 pounds lost.

I have noticed this past week that my wedding and engagement ring are loose. I had my engagement ring resized after I had Hoss. I wasn't able to wear it toward the end of my pregnancy and it was still a bit tight after the 10 plus pounds baby was born, so I had it resized to be a bit larger. I'm thinking I may have to have it resized smaller soon! Yippee!

I know I mentioned last week that I am hoping to blog more often. The next day I went to work, found out they are cutting our pay temporarily and I'm getting a bigger work load temporarily. We'll see how temporary this is. Gotta love the economy. But at least I am employed.

So, that being said, I may only be around on Mondays to post my weight loss. I'll try to blog more, but there are no promises. Especially since I have totally over committed myself with teaching Sunday school, children's church and planning a lock-in at church...then selling and working at THREE consignment sales in the next month. And a trip out of town this weekend. I actually have requested a vacation day from work just to clean my house. I'm serious.

Now I'm off to bed so I can do it all again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

We all understand! We want to keep hearing from you so just post snip-its of what's going on or even just with your Monday posts. :-)

I'm sorry the economic slow-down is touching you, but I'm thankful that you do still have a job and that it's "temporary".

Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!

Sorry the economy is effecting your family - our family has had to severely cut back over the past 10 months. I hope your cut backs really are temporary!

Natalie said...

Great job with the weight loss! I hope things are only temporary for you. After Daniel gets back maybe Hoss can come over and play one Saturday and you can go out and spend some time relaxing.

Jessie said...

Woohoo!!! More weight lost!!! I am so proud of you! It's not easy.
I hate that you are so stretched right now. Hang in there! You'll make it through stronger and learned.
You rock Jess!