Monday, December 3, 2007

Hippos are our friends

I'm back from the weekend adventures of the triple birthday extravaganza. I'll discuss more about that soon.

One thing I learned while on our long car trip is that my son is completely obsessed with hippopotamuses (is that how to make it plural?). I have come to notice lately that several children's book have hippos in them. I'm not positive how Hoss began to develop his interest in hippos, but he has been saying, "hippopotamus" clearly for a couple months now and has become rather interested in these animals. This weekend we discovered that his favorite Christmas song, at least for now, is this one. Click here to listen to this song.

I love this kid!

1 comment:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I LOVE that song!!!!!!!!! I wait for it to come on the radio!