Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007 (because I'm too tired to think of a better title)

Well, that was quite the bloggy break. I had not anticipated taking such a break; however, the week of Christmas was a little busy and I was out of town for the week, so finding time to blog was not on my priority list. Sorry, faithful readers, I did think of you often and even read your blogs while I was gone, but did not get around to sharing about our fun. My brain was not in working mode, at least not in compiling coherent sentences working mode.

I hope you all had great Christmas celebrations. We did. We celebrated with my family on Christmas day. It was great to spend time with my sister and her family, who we don't get to see too often.

Unfortunately we had very little foresight on Christmas morning so the only pictures we have of opening presents are these. Here are Hoss and Lo looking over Hoss's new books. I guess this picture is not of actually opening presents.

Here's one! This is G opening a gift.

From celebrating at my parents we left and visited my grandparents and other extended family where the Christmas gift exchange occurred in the 4th living room. Hoss enjoyed sitting in the rocking chair looking out one of the windows.

Or just rocking in the chair.

From there we traveled on to visit with my aunt and uncle and family. We had a slight, unexpected detour when my sister's van got a flat tire on the way.

However, we made some Christmas memories as we stood in a liquor store parking lot on Christmas Day, in our three vehicle entourage while my brother-in-law changed a tire.

That was just Christmas day. Wait until you see what happened the rest of the week! Like the unfortunate baking disaster, the car seat dilemma, and the Christmas picture attempts. It's no wonder I had such little time to blog.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I've had a bit of an unplanned blogging break too. Glad you had a good time with family. Happy New Year!