Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday -- $5 Pizza


Today is the What Do I Fix? Edition of WFMW. Since I am trying to get back into the swing of participating, I thought I'd give you my idea of a quick and easy meal. Now I am not the best cook and while I do enjoy cooking, I enjoy cooking easy items which take little to no time. My favorite type of cooking is no cooking at all. Which is why the $5 pizza deal at Little Ceasars is a favorite of our family. Yes, I know it is not exactly healthy, but honestly, we aren't the picture of health ourselves. What it is is convenient, quick and a lifesaver after a long day of work.

For more and probably much better ideas visit Shannon.

2 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

$5 pizza is ALWAYS fabulous!

Ang said...

:( I miss the days of the $5 dollar pizza and/or the KCC special (we don't have LC's around here). How did we not gain 500lbs during college?!?