Thursday, November 29, 2007

Triple Birthday Extravaganza!

I have possibly one of the busiest weekends ahead and I have little done to prepare. Don't you just LOVE procrastination?

This is the weekend of my niece and nephews birthday as well as our anniversary. Tomorrow is my nephew's 3rd birthday so we will be going to Chuck-e-Cheese tomorrow evening for the party. Can you hear the excitement? I'm am just thrilled because there is nothing more fun than going to Chuck-e-Cheese on a Friday night. Aw, it will make the kids happy! :) When the party is over Hoss and I are heading to my parents house who we will hitch a ride with on Saturday morning to head south to my sister's house in Alabama for my niece's 1st birthday (Saturday) and nephew's 3rd birthday (Sunday). There will be 2 parties there. We will return to my parents late Sunday evening and then return home on Monday. Tuesday is our 3rd wedding anniversary. I have a couple days off so we can celebrate and recover from the Triple Birthday Extravaganza!

So, what have I done to prepare? Well, all the gifts are wrapped and ready. Hoss's clothes are packed and that's it. I am sitting beside a large pile of laundry which needs to be folded while my husband watches football (well, he is switching back and forth so he doesn't get too mad and have to watch the parts in which his beloved Dallas Cowboys are not successful).

Just thinking about everything I have to do in the next few days is stressing me out a bit. But I am sure it will be fun! I am definitely looking forward to seeing my sister and her family.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: