Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday -- Pledge Multisurface


With a two year old running around my home many items around the house get little fingerprints nicely placed all over them. Our laptop screen was one of these as well as our television screen. Both of these items I was afraid to clean with water as I was afraid of ruining them. So for many months we looked through the fingerprints while we watched tv or used the computer. Until I purchased Pledge Multi-Surface.
The commercials for this states it is good for any surface in the house, glass, wood, and even television and computer screens (and I'm gullible and commercials work on me!). So I purchased it, tried it, and it worked!! I was so impressed at how beautiful the television and laptop looked free from grimy fingerprints. Pledge Multi-Surface works for me! For more get tips visit Shannon!

1 comment:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Wow! I'd be afraid to try something on my TV and computer screens too.