Thursday, November 22, 2007

12 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 12


At 4 days old I attended my first church service and I've been going back every week since. I can not imagine my life without having God in the center. I am blessed with parents who encouraged my relationship with God and provided me with opportunities to continue to learn and grow.

I am thankful for God's blessings. Each of the items I was thankful for during this twelve day journey came from God. Without Him I would have very little. I am also thankful for His grace. I am definitely one who is in need of grace.

I also want to thank everyone who has participated in the 12 Days of Thanskgiving. I have enjoyed reading your thankfulness posts and learning more about you. If you would like to participate in today's just sign Mr. Linky below.

No comments: