Friday, November 16, 2007

12 Days of Thanksgiving, Day 6

TGIF! Yes, today I am thankful for Fridays. I am so insanely glad that today is Friday and I have 2 days to rest. Ok, we all know that resting does not happen on the weekends, but at least I don't have work responsibilities to attend to after 1 p.m. today. Today I am able to use some comp time and leave early, which I plan to spend shopping! And oh how thankful I am for that comp time and the ability to use it. Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend!

If you would like to participate in today's 12 Days of Thanksgiving extravaganza just sign Mr. Linky below with your post.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm with you on being thankful for Friday's!

aclaypot4him said...

Happy Friday, to you, Jessica! Enjoy your down time!

Jessica said...

I'm thankful for Fridays too!!!! Especially when I receive fun packages on the Thursday before!! Thanks for getting that out to me! Claire LOVES it!