Saturday, October 13, 2007

Help!

I need some help from the internets!

I am teaching Children's church tomorrow and I need a lesson! Yes, procrastination is my middle name. I have thought about the lesson a couple times in the past week and I would like to do something with a fall/Halloween (Christian type) theme.

Last year I did the Christian's are like Pumpkins illustration so I don't really want to do that again. A lot of the kids were there last time I did it.

I am leaning toward a lesson about the fall, but what can I do? I'm open to all suggestions, even if it isn't season or theme related.

I need something that will last about 30-40 minutes.

If you have any great ideas (and I know you all do), please let me know. Or if you know where to find great ideas, please send me a link!

THANKS!!! :)

No comments: