Monday, October 15, 2007

10 minutes of thinking and still no title comes to mind...

The events we accomplished today were as follows:

-- Got out of bed around 8:40 a.m. (hallelujah!)
-- Ate breakfast
-- Showered
-- Took Jake to show him off at work
-- Jake and I went to library for his first visit (after all, books are his favorite toys). He loved it. We participated in storytime as well.
-- Got lunch
-- Came home
-- Nap time (for Jake, not me)
-- Supper
-- Bedtime

Tomorrow's events are to:
-- Clean my bedroom, including changing sheets
-- Vacuum ENTIRE house]
-- Organize Jake's closet
-- Laundry

I think that will keep me busy for my last day off. I hope I will be motivated to accomplish the list.

By the way, Jake is doing fabulous, until it's time for the diaper change. Then the wrestling match occurs.

2 comments:

LizzyBee said...

A day off from work is always a success if you can work in a shower, I say. Especially with a kiddo running around.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

We also have wrestling matches when diaper-changing comes around. I wonder who would win if we put Lance and Jake into a ring??!!! LOL