Monday, May 14, 2007

Pimp that Car

We recently purchaed a new television. We joined the times and got a flat screen. We decided to donate our former television to our church. Since only 3 people live in my home (myself, hubby and the kiddo) we decided it was not necessary to have 4 TVs. Yes, I said 4. With the purchase of the new TV our count added up to 4. We had the new TV, a 27 inch, a 22 inch and a 13 inch. There is definitely not a need for 4 TVs, especially since only 2 of them were plugged in and being used.

So, Sunday we took one of the TVs to church. As we were getting in the car to go to church hubby told Jake, "Look, it's like we are on 'Pimp My Ride' with a TV in our car."

Oh my lands...I laughed so hard! That's us, with our 22 inch box TV sitting in the back seat...we are totally like "Pimp My Ride!"

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hey girl! Hope that you had a great Mother's Day! I know I did. Hey... I've been dreaming of a super cool car, maybe I can get Shawn to pimp my ride?!?