Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm oh so busy...packing and saving money!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am probably going to be M.I.A. this week. We are scheduled to move on Thursday and I have just about all of our belongings left to pack. In addition to being swamped at home with work to do and a short time frame, I am also swamped at work because I have to get all of my time-sensitve work (which is all of my work) done so I can be off work on Thursday and Friday for the big move. That being said, I do plan to have a WFMW post pertaining to saving money, but other than that post I may not be around much this week. As for my WFMW post, I have been learning how to "stack coupons" from a website I visit and I will be sharing how I have been saving lots of money at Target. So stay tuned! :-) Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I love Target! I love coupons!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Good luck with your move. Moving stinks. Lift with your legs, not your back!!!

Qtpies7 said...

Yeah! I'd love to have more tips to save money!

Janelle said...

Good luck with all your packing with your little guy underfoot. Just keep your eye on the prize of the better place! Hang in there!