Friday, November 28, 2008

What did you get today?

Anyone else go check out the Black Friday sales?

I was out around 5:30a.m. today with my mom. We didn't tackle the sales as early as we did last year when we were out at 4a.m.

There wasn't a lot we were hoping to get, but I was able to score on some great sales at KB Toy. Hoss will be excited with his new action figures!

I was also able to get a great sale at dell.com, Norton virus software for $9.99 (after the $20 mail-in rebate). I saved $70 on that great deal! It is still available as of 10a.m. (when I purchased it), so check it out if you are interested. Shipping was free for me, but I purchased another item as well.

I'm still looking for a bike for Hoss. I found one at Wal-Mart, not on sale, that is a decent price anyway. I am hoping it will go on sale in the next couple weeks.

Did any of you venture out to fight the crowds? What did you get?

I'm off to shower and I hoping for an afternoon nap!

1 comment:

Mrs. Frogster said...

Hey, I was out at 4:30 am this morning fighting the crowds at Toys R Us. Got a Giraffe Sit to Stand toy at a GREAT price for my little guy and a couple of other much-desired toys there as well.
Also hit the Fred Meyers for their annual sock sale. All socks are 50 % off, so that's when I stock up for the kids for the year.
Glad to be home though. I only went for specific things and then got out of there! :)