Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween, Part Deux

Finally, I am getting around to posting pictures of "Twik or Tweet." Hoss had a great time. He enjoyed ringing the doorbells at each house. I had to pry his hands away from a few he pushed 5 or 6 times.

Hoss was the hit of the night.

We stopped at McDonalds for a quick dinner before going door to door to beg for candy. The employees at McDonalds were thrilled with his costume and came out to take his picture. Donnie joked that they were going to post it in their breakroom. I'm fairly sure a breakroom doesn't exit. Wherever they post it, I hope it brings a smile to someone's face. Hoss also got a coupon for free french fries. How appropriate!

After eating at the Golden Arches we started the candy hunt. A family across the street who were also "Trick or Treating" yelled across the street that they loved Hoss' costume.

I had Hoss carry his bucket. By the end of the night it was practically dragging the ground. I don't think Hoss could have gone much farther. (He is definitely left handed. YIPPEE!!)

We drove over to visit Gigi and Grandpa for the weekend after visiting the local neighborhood. Hoss got to ring their doorbell and get some candy from them as well. Then cousins M and K came over. Aren't they the cutest?

I think the kiddo had a great time...and still is, as he eats candy every day until Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yeah Daniel had a blast too! We made it about 4 blocks from the house when his bucket started getting heavy and he decided he wanted to go home. I think it was the idea of all the candy that was waiting to be eaten. Needless to say a lot of it went to work with me for all the people who come in there to eat.