Friday, January 30, 2009

The view of a three year old

When I was uploading the ice storm pictures on Wednesday I found several pictures I did not recognize.

I quickly realized the three year old had snatched the camera at some point and snapped several photos.

First, his shirt. That's the Incredible Hulk if you don't have a three year old boy who is addicted to super heroes.


Then a picture of his mouth.


Half of his face.


The Reader's Digest. I know, random.


Finally, a picture of most of his face.

5 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

I really like the last one. You may have a budding photographer on your hands!

Fratzels said...

So cute and I can so relate. Timmy likes to take photos so much, my parents bought him his own camera for Christmas. It's one of those indestructible Fisher Price cameras, so the pictures are great...but it works for him.

Jessie said...

That's pretty good! Surprise mom!

Alice said...

what a cute little fellow :O)

Unknown said...

The last one is totally cute! You should enlarge it and hang it in Hoss' room - he'll be so proud!!