Monday, January 12, 2009

Perty by Thirty

I have a resolution that is not only for 2009, but for my lifetime.

I'm making this very public so I can have accountability, something I need, but hate.

I have decided that over the next 18 months I want to lose 150 pounds. I know, it's a huge number, but a number I'm confident I can meet.

I want to reach my goal by my 30th birthday on July 9, 2010.

I posted more info over here about my plans.

If you are also wanting to lose weight, join in with me! We can do it!

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Good luck! Let us know what we can do to encourage you.

I know I do better with my running knowing I'll have to post about how much I ran (or didn't in the case of this weekend-yikes!)

Maybe you could post after your WW meeting your progress or something?

You can do it!!

Rebecca said...

way to go jess! i am so proud of you for setting such a high goal!!! you can do it- i know how hard headed you can be ;-) *wink wink*

my goal is to loose 35 by june...

Natalie said...

Good luck! And I will be more than happy to exercise with you anytime you want. I am aiming to if not lose weight, at least get a little more active and healthier in the next few months.

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm right there with you!

Fratzels said...

That is so fantastic! Good for you for starting the journey. I started over on Jan 1 too. I have lost 7 pound so far. I am really, really working hard at it and am bound and determined not to look like a beached whale when I go to the grand caymen in May. Is it possible to lose 40 pounds in 4 months?

Jen S. said...

Good luck to you! I'm also trying to lose some weight. I've joined Cool Zebra's "Aweigh" Weight Loss Challenge.