Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 34

We are another week closer to the arrival of Baby Frye! And I sure am glad!

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and all was well. Baby is still big, but the doctor thought he might have turned around and is no longer breech. That was her guess, but we there is no definite proof of that. Unless you count the horrific pain I've experienced over the last week as the little one turning.

I asked Donnie if he remembers me complaining about pain with Hoss and he chuckled. It's amazing how we mothers can block out all the bad stuff from one pregnancy to the next. He said he remembers me sitting with my hugely swollen feet (so glad I don't have those this time...yet!) propped up and complaining about how "this child is sitting right on top of me." Meaning, he was so high up (and so huge), it was like he was sitting on my chest.

This time I'm complaining about side, back and lower abdominal pain from "this child." He's sitting much lower (but is still huge!) and is enjoying punching, kicking and pushing forcefully, which is not pleasant when you have a full bladder!

In other pregnancy news, I was thinking about what cravings I've had with this pregnancy and I can't think of any. I'm just excited about eating food -- all food (and the scales are telling that tale loud and clear). I have enjoyed sweets, mostly chocolate; however, I wouldn't say I'm craving them. The most I could come up with craving-wise is spicy foods, especially Mexican. But that gives me a little bit of heartburn, so I'm avoid those. Otherwise, I'm just enjoying eating!

And on that note, I'm off to eat some lunch...or something like that!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Glad to hear it's going well!

And the eating is fun, it's after that you remember that it's not so fun to lose it all again!