Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 33

We had a great Thanksgiving as we visited with family! We traveled to my parents' home to celebrate. Hoss and I were able to stay a few extra days, but Donnie had to return home due to work responsibilities.

We celebrated my niece and nephew's birthdays and also had a family baby shower for me on Thursday evening. The shower was wonderful and I have some very gracious, giving family members! (Now we just need to organize/assemble everything!)

I had some pregnancy hallucinations and went to Wal-Mart at midnight on Black Friday. 8 months pregnant, fighting crowds for a few good deals and standing in line for over 30 minutes -- it definitely was not worth it. My dad was my chauffeur and if I had gone alone it would have been horrible with the snow and parking situation.

We were in and out in an hour, mostly due to my pure exhaustion. I completely overdid it and Baby Boy was letting me know. I went home and slept, only to go back out later on Black Friday -- then I went back home and napped!

The rest of my weekend was rather busy as well. Hoss and I traveled home on Saturday and when I got home my wonderful husband had pulled out the Christmas decorations and set up some of them. Since my husband is a bit of a grinch when it comes to Christmas, I knew he really was going out of his way to do this. And I really appreciated it! I spent Saturday evening finishing up the Christmas decorating. Sunday was busy with church, going to see the movie "Tangled" (which was very cute!) and then my nephew's 6th birthday party. I was happy to return to work on Monday just so I could rest a bit!

I feel tired from all the activities and things going on around me, but I have a mental to-do list a mile long that needs to happen in the next 5 to 6 weeks, plus all the holiday activities. I'm tired just thinking about it! But, it will all get done, it always does and I will try to rest in between!

No comments: