Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My favorite Christmas cards!

I have always enjoyed sending Christmas cards and showing off my adorable red headed kiddo to my friends and family. Since having Hoss I have opted for photo Christmas cards. I have purchased the cards in which you put a photo on the front, I have included photos inside traditional Christmas cards and I have made photo cards.

By far, I prefer the photo cards. I enjoy designing these cards from the options available at the websites online. My favorite photo gift and card design website is Shutterfly.

I am planning on using this card for our family cards this year. It meets my main requirement for Christmas cards -- it says "Merry Christmas!" Plus, I can choose multiple pictures of Hoss through the year and possibly include an ultrasound picture of our newest family member. There are numerous other cards, both the flat photo cards and traditional folded photo cards. Check them all out here and here. You never know, I may be using one of these announcements for Christmas cards instead -- that is if this little one decides to come as an early Christmas gift!

Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards for everyone!

I am an avid user of Shutterfly for all photo needs -- gifts, prints and Christmas cards. I have been offered 50 free cards for compensation for this post. If you are a blogger you too could receive this same offer. Check out the information and request form here. And also be sure to check out Shutterfly on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments: