Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 32

Apparently this little boy thinks he needs to compete with his big brother in the weight category. Hoss was 10lb 5oz at birth. This little one is not so little it seems. My ultrasound yesterday showed that my 32 week baby is measuring 35 1/2 weeks and is weighing in just over 6 pounds. People, my niece weighed less than that at birth! Heaven help me!

Since this baby is growing so quickly and does not appear to be stopping, we scheduled a c-section yesterday. So, 7 weeks from today, on January 11th, this baby boy will be born...that is if my body can hold in another huge baby that long. (I got to pick the day and I chose 1/11/11 purposefully! My c-section is scheduled for noon. I'm secretly hoping we get a late start and he is born at 1:11p.m. However, he is NOT allowed to weigh 11 lb 11oz).

Despite being big, Baby Boy is also breech, like his brother. He must really like his big brother because he sure is following his lead.

I've decided that being 5 years older and having another large baby is not working out for me. I don't remember the aches and pains in my hips when I was pregnant with Hoss as I am experiencing now. Other than that I don't have many complaints.

Well, except for the fact that my face looks like a 14 year old boy's as the acne is OUT OF CONTROL! I guess my hormones are on overload as my body is growing this HUGE child.

However, I am very thankful I have a growing, healthy baby (with chubby cheeks and fuzzy hair!). I would suffer through the pains and annoyances a million times over to get to be a Mommy!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving this week!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

They are so worth all the aches and pains, aren't they? It won't be long now!