Monday, August 10, 2009

Perty by Thirty Week 31

I have to say I was a bit surprised with today's outcome at the scale. I decided to wear a very light weight dress specifically for my weigh-in. I was afraid it wasn't going to be pretty. I didn't do horrible with my eating this week, but I did not exercise hardly at all. I thought about exercising, but that just didn't get me up and moving. So, when the scale showed I had lost 3.2 pounds, I was thrilled.

I was also very excited about losing enough to push me over the 75 pound mark. I was able to add my 75 pound magnet along side my 25 and 50 pound magnets on my refrigerator. I am sure they will have to create me a 150 pound one when I finally hit that goal sometime next year.

And those clothes I mentioned a couple weeks ago, well, I fit into them now. I actually wore two pairs of the pants this weekend. I also retired some that were extremely baggy and really needed to be put to rest. Soon I will be heading out to start fall shopping. I'm very excited about possibly dropping another size. After all, I am 4 sizes smaller right now. That's 8 numbers.

Did you see that? EIGHT NUMBERS! That's all the motivation I need.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

That's super!

Is it as hard to keep losing and stay on track as you thought it would be?