Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Perty by Thirty Week 30

I figured out the secret for me. I must exercise. I was off work on a staycation last week and I had difficulty finding time to exercise. Hoss was with me throughout the week and we had VBS at church each evening. By the time we got home it was dark outside and I was exhausted, so exercising did not come easily.

The scale showed the lack of movement as it barely moved itself. At least it did go down, by .2 pound. Better than a gain! I am determined to get back into exercising this week and to see a larger loss next week.

I am only 10 pounds away from my halfway point. That is very exciting and I am hoping to get there by mid September. I would actually like to meet that by September 14th, to be exact. No specific reason for that day, but just seems to be a reasonable goal.

Well, I am off to get moving. See ya next week!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

A break in routine is always hard for me too. Here's to a better week next week!