Monday, July 6, 2009

Perty by Thirty Week 26

Despite the week of vacation and the holiday festivities I was still able to squeak out a loss this week.

It was only a .6 pound loss, but it is a lot more than I was expecting. As long as it is a loss I'm going to take it.

This brings me up to 63 pounds lost. Yesterday was the 6 month mark of my weight loss journey. In those 6 months I have surpassed my personal mental goal to lose 50 pounds by my 29th birthday that is coming up this Thursday.

My next goal is to hit 100 pounds by Christmas. Only 37 pounds to go. :)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Your Christmas goal seems do-able considering how well you've done so far!

Great job on sticking with it over the holiday weekend. I think you have a lot more self-disipline than you give yourself credit for!