Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Perty by Thirty -- Week 27

I didn't mean to take so long to post this week's weight verdict. I got wrapped up in some other activities last night and didn't get around to posting. Today, I have been rather swamped by work, of all things! Finally, I have got a few minutes and here I am.

If you came over checking for my weekly post, then you really need to get a life. I'm sure no one actually did that, but my weight tracker above was updated yesterday. I did get around to that last night. You may not have noticed because it didn't move very much, only .8. That is, I lost .8 pounds.

I am pretty happy with that because I really thought I had gained weight this week. With my birthday last Thursday, I spent that day and a couple others "celebrating." Which means I ate lots of cake and ice cream and fried foods. I enjoyed all of it! So, considering what i put into my body during the week, a .8 loss is definitely an accomplishment.

This week I am determined to make a difference and get with the program again. So far, so good. I've made it through half a day and I haven't eaten anything "bad." And I even exercised on my lunch break. Let's hope I can stick with it for the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

It's good to still celebrate with food ;)

Happy Birthday, belated!