Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a week!

I haven't been blogging much this week. Mostly because my brain has not been in blogging mode.

My sinus infection/cold continued to get worse so I finally ventured to the doctor on Monday where I was diagnosed with a respiratory infection and prescribed Z-pak. Tuesday I sill was not 100% so I stayed home from work to recover.

I ventured back to work on Wednesday and now I am feeling much better.

I am hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law today so I have been busy running around completing the final touches this week.

Hoss decided to throw up Thursday morning. I thought he was fine until he threw up again this morning as well and had a gross #2 last night. I am hoping the throwing up is just from coughing, which both would be an appropriate explanation for both instances. He doesn't appear sick so I am hoping he's not. I'm tired of illnesses!

Now I'm off to get ready for my busy day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I had a week like that not too long ago!!

It will all pass. things will be back to normal. I promise!