Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 26

Whew! I had an interesting past couple days. I have been experiencing pain in my left side off and on. It seemed to be related to what I was eating and I believe it is colon related. Well, last night it reached the worst point. I could hardly stand the pain and it was continuing to escalate and worsen.

I still thought it was colon related and possibly due to eating greasier and higher fiber foods. The pain stayed put and never moved so I didn't think it was anything pregnancy related. I suffered through the night, tossing and turning and when I woke this morning the pain and all was gone.

I have made sure to eat lighter foods today to prevent another attack tonight, but I will definitely be discussing this with my OB next week to see if it could be anything else. Hopefully I won't experience it again.

Otherwise all is well. I have lots of plans in my head to get organized for this baby, now I just have to actually start doing it. I have things strung all around my house and now they need to be organized and assembled. After all, I only have 14 weeks left!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I hope it doesn't return!
I'm glad that you are doing well, generally :)
I think of you often :)