Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 25

Not much new is going on this week. I am continuing to enjoy feeling Little Man moving around a lot. I made a big crock pot of taco soup this week and have been eating it for lunch every day. About 10 minutes after I am done eating somersaults and movements begin in my belly. I guess all that spicy stuff is energizing the little one.

I had my 25 week appointment last Friday. All was well (other than my continued weight gain); we had a healthy heartbeat. I return in a couple weeks for another check up and glucose testing. Yippee! :)

I was recently looking back at my blog archives. I have been blogging since January 2007, when Hoss was 15 months old. The pictures and stories are sweet. I can't wait to experience all those fun times again with this little boy.

No comments: