Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 14

Week 14 has been uneventful so far.

Of course, as happens about 2 to 3 weeks after every doctor's appointment, the nervous worry begins of fearing something happening to the baby. I'm just plagued with these fears during this pregnancy and I can't wait until this baby is born and here so I can start worrying about something else. Because I'll just find something else to worry about then.

I have another 2 weeks until my next doctor's appointment so I'm hoping I can push the fears aside and not have a complete nervous breakdown before then. As long as I hear the heartbeat and am reassured everything is fine, I'll be okay. For another couple weeks at least. I can't wait until I can feel the baby moving. I will have reassurance every day from then on that my baby is breathing.

Other than fear and worry, I've noticed being more out of breath. This should not be happening yet, I don't think. I'm afraid it is a combination of my poor eating recently and my lack of exercising, not the fact that I'm pregnant. Maybe I just shouldn't run up the stairs at home quite as quickly and slow it down a bit. Yeah, that's it!

And that is Week 14.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Gotta eat right for the baby and you!

I was the same way until I could feel them move too! It shouldn't be too long though.

Anonymous said...

I was going to say the same thing Janelle said, but I'll say it again just so you may feel better....not too much longer and you will feel your sweet lil baby kick and roll. Please try not to worry, it's not good for you or the baby. Enjoy this time while you can still bend over and tie your shoes!!! Love you...Janel