Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 11

This week the hormones are attacking my skin. My face looks like a 13 year old's as the acne is taking over.

I'm pretty much done with these hormones.

I'm excited to be going to the doctor again tomorrow where I will have another ultrasound. I hope to come away with pictures this time. I do have to admit that I am a little bit nervous for this ultrasound. I have no reason to be as my pregnancy has been healthy since the early scare; however, I just have that nervous, butterflies in my stomach kind of feeling.

Hopefully that will all be gone by tomorrow morning.

We are throwing around names for this baby. I have decided it is a girl. Call it the motherly instinct, but I just feel it. Now, if this baby is a boy I will be thrilled as well, but will have to second guess that mother's intuition in the future. Either way, we are working on names for both a boy and a girl.

Be expecting a Week 12 post a bit earlier than usual with pictures!

1 comment:

stalker sarah said...

WOO HOO! Can't wait to find out about the ultrasound! But I hear ya with the hormone thing. I'm sure you're still as beautiful as ever! :) Are you going to share some of your names with us?!?!? That's my favorite thing!