Yesterday I talked about my 7 favorite things about being out of my house at 6:30a.m. I didn’t want to make you think that I liked it or anything because I sure don’t. We are lucky to make it by 7a.m. to school each day and I am NOT very nice when I’m in a rush. I hate being late.
Since I don’t want to deceive you here are my 7 least favorite things about our new schedule.
7. For some reason there are other people who believe they too should be out at 6:30a.m. and there is just way too much traffic for a sleep deprived mother listening to “Apples and Bananas” on the car cd player for the 5th time in 10 minutes to handle.
6. I get the bejeebies walking into work alone in the dark while people sit in their cars and stare at me. (I lock the door behind me!)
5. The alarm sounding at 5:30a.m. and again at 5:37a.m., and 5:43a.m., and 5:50a.m., and finally 5:57a.m.
4. Hoss is not a morning person. Oh my word, there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.
3. My bank account is hurting from the early morning breakfast trips. I need to get some portable breakfast foods at my house.
2. There is only one cash register open at Wal-Mart. What is that about?
1. If I have to hear the whining and crying from Hoss in the morning every day for the rest of my life I will loose my mind.